Sunday, July 13, 2008

ABC's all about ME

A- Attached or Single? Attatched- Attatched and then attatched again.
B- Best Friend? Jareds up there but so is Sharalyn and Shalayna
C- Cake or Pie? Aunt Ruths Ice cream pie cake. (Best of both worlds.)
D- Day of Choice? Sunday- cant beat our dinners
E- Essential Item? cell phone. and lip gloss. can I pick two?
F- Favorite Color? I'm really into brown right now
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? bears with chocolate covering them
H- Hometown? S to the I to the M. I.
I- Favorite Indulgence? Siesta with Jared.
J- January or July? July
K- Kids? love them. I've got 2
L- Life isn't complete without? See my above answer
M- Marriage date? October 25th, 2003
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 2 brothers, 1 sister and a fabulous sis in law!
O- Oranges or Apples? Apples- again covered in chocolate
P- Phobias and Fears? Phobia- Dying. I fear just about everything
R- Reason to smile? My life is one big reason to smile
S- Season of choice? Late spring almost Summer
T- Ticklish? Totally. Dont even try- it makes me MAD!
U- Unknown fact about me? I have a birthmark in my eye ball.
V- Vegetable? asparagas
W- Worst Habit? Spending too much
X-ray or Ultrasound? had both. It's only fun when your preggo.
Y- Your favorite food? Mexican. Italian. America. Asian. I love it all!
Z- Zodiac Sign? Go CRABS!

No comments: